These are amazing. I’m keeping this post short and sweet so you can go ahead and whip some of these up.
These zucchini cups are made without gluten, without dairy, without eggs, and without nuts but taste amazing. Sweetened with coconut sugar this little treat will be your guilt free sweet. You will have to remind yourself that your’e also eating your vegetable.
Double Chocolate Zucchini Cups
Makes 12 Zucchini Cups
1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa
3/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 flax seed meal eggs: (1 Tbl flax seed meal + 3 Tbl water = 1 (ONE) egg. Mix ingredients and let sit for 5 minutes)
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup shredded zucchini
1 cup enjoy life mega chunks
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 12 count muffin tin with liners, set aside.
1. In a medium size bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
2. In a small bowl make flax seed eggs, set aside for 5 minutes to thicken (you can use this time to shred your zucchini).
3. Add coconut oil, vanilla and flax seed meal eggs to the dry ingredients, mixing well.
4. Stir in zucchini until well combined. You will see a change in your batter at this point, becoming less dry and more of a batter consistency.
5. Stir in mega chunks.
6. Disperse batter amongst the 12 muffin cups.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.
So simple and so delicious!
If you try them please let me know what you think!
Follow me on Instagram at @theoreganothymes.